Appointing the perfect matching person to fill a key vacancy helps your company to get ahead, not only financially but also from an organizational and cultural perspective. This is why it is vital to ensure that the selection and evaluation process is carefully designed and tailored to your specific wishes and requirements. Accordingly, Trans-In Assessment Centers are not intended solely to serve as a basis for making important decisions on key appointments – they also form a service which helps you to fine-tune your requirements for specific positions, identify the risks and opportunities associated with the candidate’s attitudes and determine their areas for development, and which also supports you through the onboarding process. This is why you will reap multiple benefits from investing in a Trans-In Assessment Center.
The particular characteristics of a Trans-In Assessment Center are as follows:
- Our work is based on established scientific methods and instruments. We are guided by the International Task Force on Assessment Center Guidelines and the Swiss Assessment
- In this VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity), leaders are under increasing pressure to demonstrate transformational qualities. This is why, when designing our assessments, we dedicate a suitably large space to change competence.
- On the basis that one’s conduct as a leader is essentially molded by personal qualities such as values, basic principles, behavioral drivers, capacity for reflection, emotional regulation and interpretation, we undertake a comprehensive evaluation of the candidate’s personality.
- We assure excellence throughout the process, based on both a high level of diagnostic validity and on the precision of our language. Accordingly, with our highly conclusive diagnosis, we provide you with the best possible objective basis for making decisions on executive and middle management appointments.
- Unlike other providers, Trans-In assessors do not remain detached and emotionless – instead, we reveal our human side so as to engage in an authentic interaction. This way we offer the candidates a realistic relationship, acting as a soundbox which allows the candidate to resonate. To avoid subjective judgments and mistaken interpretations, every assessment is of course conducted by two experienced assessors, who carefully compare their individual observations both during and after the process.
- Because we know that candidates experience the Assessment Center as a highly stressful test situation, while we do put them through their paces with exercises that are realistic, challenging and probing, we take great pains to guarantee fair conditions. That is why we make sure that the entire process is fully transparent and understandable to the candidate, from the initial invitation and instructions on the exercises through to our discussion of the results.
- Because both the candidate and you as the client reveal a lot about yourselves and are intimately involved in the process on a personal level, we place a high value on discretion and confidentiality.
- After every assessment we hold a final interview to make sure that we have fulfilled your needs in the best possible way, and to identify any adjustments we should make to future assessments.
As a Trans-In client, you will reap the benefits of a comprehensive, holistic evaluation process which lends professionalism and certainty to your decision-making process. The process consists of five phases: